Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcome To My New Blog!


Welcome to my little piece of the web!  Here I will share with you sneak-peeks and insights to my photo shoots ( i.e. inspirations, clients, techniques, locations, camera equipment, etc.). 

From my first purchased camera, a small Nikon Coolpix, to my present and beautiful Canon, I had approached photography as a simple hobby. But after two years of experimenting, interning, and "hobbying", I decided to pursue making my photography into a profession. I thrive in atmospheres that allow me to work and relate with people, so whether I am shooting from mere inspiration, commercially, or capturing some of the most important moments in people's lives, one of my greatest joys is to serve others through my creativity. 

I am very blessed as a wife, mother, student, and nanny. My photography allows me to spend what time I have, aside from my other commitments, to be with my inner artist and feed my creativity. Of course, I always try to challenge myself artistically while attempting to incorporate time management into the rest of my life.  

I am also indebted to my husband for working with me to make a stunning, professional website that allows me to share my work beyond the facebook world. His talent is exposed through his hard work to produce what I envisioned. 
Please check out my website: aprylrosephotography.com

x AB 



victoria rose, a few weeks old


daddy and his new little girl



victoria rose, 3 months





No comments:

Post a Comment